800 N Loop 288
Denton, TX 76209
Click Below for Brochure and Application
The Dallas Ft. Worth Federal Executive Board is pleased to announce the second iteration of our new Leadership Training Program entitled: Leadership FEB!
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN – FEBRUARY 20, 2018 THROUGH MARCH 12, 2018 OR UNTIL FILLED
Leadership FEB is a local approach to Leadership developed by the Dallas Ft. Worth Federal Executive Board to advance creative management skills and enhance leadership abilities. It is designed specifically for executives, senior managers, and aspiring leaders.
Leadership FEB will consist of nine forums that will showcase different federal agencies. The forums will be conducted monthly beginning July 2018 and conclude March 2019. During the one-day, eight hour forum, executives and participants will engage in dialogue, exchange ideas, and explore the unique challenges associated with leading federal agencies in Texas. The cohort will experience invaluable exposure to agency executives, learn the true mission of the agency, and learn how the mission ties into Core Competencies and Executive Core Qualifications.
Benefits of participation in the program include:
- Direct access to top Federal agency executives
- Exposure to how other agencies are managing priorities and resources under fiscal constraints
- Valuable leadership networks
- Leadership book discussion
- Essential leadership competencies
- Exposure to advances in technology to increase productivity or operational efficiencies
- Refine personal and interpersonal skills focusing on leadership and group dynamics
The kick-off session will be hosted by FEMA Region 6 Regional Administrator, Tony Robinson, July 11, 2018 in Denton, Texas.