The Dallas-Fort Worth Federal Executive Board
Presents The 2019 – 2020 Inter-Agency Mentoring Program
Created to leverage the knowledge, skills and abilities of employees whose agencies participate in the DFWFEB, the Inter-Agency Mentoring Program’s goal is to develop stronger employees within the federal government.
We are currently seeking Mentors and Mentees to participate in the second year of the program.
Strong interpersonal skills
Commitment to self-improvement and the program.
For individuals, the DFWFEB Interagency Mentoring Program is designed to foster collaboration, expand the breadth of knowledge about the Federal government, be a safe place for the interchange of ideas, build confidence of all participants, increase knowledge, encourage growth, lead to employee retention, and provide a fresh perspective that is not tied to an established agency’s mindset.
For employers, the benefits of having mentors and mentees are: improved employee interaction contributing to higher job performance, the development of partnerships and allies, enhances a positive environment and provides a clear understanding of expectations for mentees, increases the retention by increasing comfort levels of employees, and a higher level of employee commitment and loyalty.
Forms To Apply for Mentor
Proposed Roll-Out Dates
- August 27 – Application Period Opens for Mentors and Mentees
- September 20 – Application Period Closes
- August 28 through October 4 – Applications Reviewed and Matches Made
- Week of October 7 to 11 – Memos sent Introducing Mentor to Mentee with an Invitation to the Kick Off Event
- Oct 2019 through April 2020: Quarterly Check-Ins
- May 2020 – Graduation and Thank You Event
CLICK BELOW TO VISIT THE MENTOR WEBSITE FOR MORE INFORMATION