H1N1 Flu Resources
- Latest CDC update on H1N1 Flu Virus
- Information for Texas Residents
- CDC Recommendations for Facemasks & Respirator
- Q&A Facts About H1N1 Flu
- Q&A H1N1 Flu & You
- Pandemic Flu Wash Hands Poster
- H1N1 Useful Links
- OPM Pandemic Guidance – Guidance to Federal departments and agencies to achieve two equally important goalsá© protecting the Federal workforce and (2) ensuring the continuity of operations.
- PandemicFlu.gov – Government-wide information on pandemic influenza and avian influenza.
- Pandemic Influenza Online Training – Designed to provide awareness of the possible threat of a pandemic outbreak. Training module provided by the San Francisco FEB.
Severe Weather or Other Emergency Situations
- OPM Handbook on Pay and Leave Benefits for Federal Employees Affected by Severe Weather Conditions or Other Emergency Situations – Provides a general summary of the pay and leave benefits available to assist Federal agencies and employees who must cope with severe weather conditions or other emergency situations and their aftermath.
- Ready.gov – Provides citizens with helpful information to prepare for and respond to all types of emergencies.